Human Resource Planning
Note: The data shown above doesn't represent actual data and has been created for showcase purpose.
Human resource planning is a process that identifies current and future human resources needs for an organization to achieve it's goals.It should serve as a link between human resource management and the overall strategic plan of an organization.
HRP starts by assessing and auditing the current capacity of human resources.
Hence, we were asked to take up the job of transfiguring the mystifying numbers of the current capacity of human resources to captivating visuals which puts across each and every information with utter clarity.
It caters to the dignified organization's following concerns:
- On which days their resources are wrapped up in work?
- On which days the organization has a great deal of work or they have considerately less work/no work?
- Which of their resources have the most occupied period?
- Which period is busy for the different professionals(skills) ?
- Which resources has a lot on their plate or has no work at all?
- Which projects needs how many hours and what kind of professionals?
- It should give daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly insights for required resources by projects or different professionals.
The Extra Mile
After giving a deep thought to the data, we handpicked some other visuals that gives more detailed information about the current resources of the organization. Below are some:
- Which professionals(skills) with the selected professionals are free or are giving how much time per day? Are they giving all of the hours that they have or they are needed somewhere else but are not available or they are available but doesn't have skills they need to?
- Which resources are capable of earning how much of the organization's income?
- What are projects that are at risk in terms of the shortfall of resources?
- Which resources are the most and least capable of captivating organization's income?
- Which projects are the most and least capable of captivating organization's income so that they know how much hours to be given to a particular project?
- It also gives an option for the users to ask questions if in case not shown in reports through Q&A.