Note: The data shown above doesn't represent actual data and has been created for showcase purpose.
Recruitment is a process of finding and attracting the potential resources for filling up the vacant positions in an organization. It sources the candidates with the abilities and attitude, which are required for achieving the objectives of an organization. An organization figured out the significance to be aware of the process and numbers related to it backwards and forwards.
Hence, the objective of the task is to get an understanding of the candidates applying for the interview of the organization.
Here, the organization handed us the charge of painting the picture as the picture paints a thousand words if it is done by the skilled artist.
Hence, here we tried to decipher the data and tried to come up with the ideas that will be helpful to the organization:
- Information of the candidates that are applying/appearing/not appearing/selected/joined for the interview.
- Information about the sources that has helped the candidates to apply for interview.
- Information about last companies that the applied candidates were working at.
- Details of the candidates by their expertise when appeared in an interview.
- Which are the top 10 sources that candidates have found the organization?
- Which were the top 10 reasons for the candidates to leave their last company?
- Information about the hired candidates and their experience.
- Information about the scores by their quality and their experience.
- Information about the notice period by their experience.
The Extra Mile
- Information about the CTC by their experience and their expertise (technology).
- Trends of CTC by their Expertise and hike according to their experience.
- Forecast of CTC by their Expertise and hike according to their experience.
- Information about the time that the candidates are ready to commit.