Note: The data shown above doesn't represent actual data and has been created for showcase purpose.
A sales analysis report shows the trends that occur in a company's sales volume over time. In its most basic form, a sales analysis report shows whether sales are increasing or declining. At any time during the fiscal year, sales managers may analyze the trends in the report to determine the best course of action. Managers often use sales analysis reports to identify market opportunities and areas where they could increase volume.
- Information about profits and sales by Product and custom Date Period.
- Ranking of Products and Countries by their Sales
- How many Units are sold according to countries and months?
- Sales and Profit by Country
- Sales and Profit by different entities such as Segment and Products
- Daily insight of units that are sold
The Extra Mile
- User can directly navigate to information about sales and profit by selecting the country.
- User can drill through to Details of a particular country.
- User can just play for Product Filter on second dashboard and see the visuals showing data as per the product.
- User can select any time period, whether quarter, day, month or year.
- We have provided maps for sales and profit so that they can differentiate that which country has least/most sales or profit.