Try our proprietary Entity Record Counter for built-in as well as custom entities. It gives the user the ability to get the record count of any entity by just clicking on a button. We have provided three types of buttons to get the record count.
- All Records: It will give the count of total records that exist in an entity.
- View Records: It will give the record count that exists in the view, from which the button has been clicked.
- All and View records: It is a combination of the above two buttons, which gives all record count as well as the record count of the current view
- Get the record count of any In-built or custom entity with just one click.
- The button is displayed on the home grid of entity, which provides the ease of getting the view record count
You can download the Entity Record Counter from its page on Microsoft AppSource by clicking here.
© All Rights Reserved. Inkey IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 2024