What is Power Virtual Agents?
Power virtual agent is a very powerful tool developed by Microsoft. Power virtual agent is another very important part of the power platform. It is a no code tool for building chatbots. It also includes Microsoft Power Automate (aka MS Flow) as well as Power BI reports. Making a chatbot with the help of a power virtual agent is as simple as writing a word document. The main focus of the virtual agents are to provide the ease to the user to create a chatbot from their own. It is accessible to all no matter whether you are a business man or a developer.
What are uses of Power Virtual Agents?
- We can create bots without any code.
- Power virtual agent chat box can be started in no time.
- We can create bots quickly and easily using a code-free graphical interface, eliminating the need for AI expertise or teams of developers.
- With Power Virtual Agents, you can easily integrate with services and back-end systems out-of-the-box or through hundreds of easy-to-add custom connectors using Power Automate.
- Power virtual agents not only interact with the user but also is capable of taking actions on their behalf.
- AI-driven dashboard is an important feature that provides you to keep an eye on your bot’s performance.
What are the features of Power Virtual Agents?
- Analytics Dashboard: to examine your bots performance
- Bot Configuration: without any code
- Core Authoring: Power Virtual Agents are used as a conversational editor to construct your dialogs, add variables or synonyms, and incorporate Power Automate to enable you to connect to other systems.
- Enhanced natural language capabilities: to understand and phrase complex user language.
- Hand off to a human agent
- Embedding Power Virtual Agent in PowerApps portal
- configuring different topics for Virtual Agent
- Using Power Automate with Power Virtual Agent
© All Rights Reserved. Inkey IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 2024